Search

Thursday 1 July 2010

"You'll be fine"

Update: I have been unemployed since last Friday. It's been tough. Even though I have loads to do, I can't shake off the feeling of being a waster. Went to the doctors (which is another story entirely) and realised why people have jobs - so they don't have to interact with people who don't have jobs.

Good news today though. I got my new "travelling" netbook (Samsung N220) nice bit of kit but feels a little like I am playing with a childs toy. More importantly I also got my passport back with all visas in it and intact, as well as my train tickets for Russia. As expected they are in Russian.... должно быть интересно! If anyone wants to do any sort of train travel in Russia, Mongolia, China (including visas) I would highly recommend Real Russia Ltd - really good company, very reliable.

Now I had planned to get travel vaccinations, not sure i should write this (mum don't read this bit), but turns out I can't, I'm too late, it's too expensive and my GP service is crap. I would advise anyone who wans a rabies/tick borne encephalitis vaccination to go to a private clinic...... where they might actually hold the vaccinations, and be useful. Alas I will not be able to feed the stray dogs :( (or go camping in Mongolia - oops!) "You'll be fine", Dr Christian Drew reassured me.

1 comment:

The East End Dog Walker said...

GO GO GO DR DREW.......stay away from bugs and dogs......DONT TRUST ANYONE OR ANYTHING!!!!!! xxx